The Starting of Designer Cottage

I am amother of three teenagers living in San diego with my family. I have always been in love with arts & crafts . Since the begining of my childhood I have seen my mother embroidering sewing and making intresting arts and crafts.

 
It was a matter of time that it become my passion as well. Little did I know nature would become my biggest inspiration from the vibrant colors of flowers to the tantilizing smells around me, nature has always provided me a peaceful sanctuary whether it be the fall leaves beginning to change colors or the sound of the birds on an early spring morning. Now that I have time, I can proudly announce that my love for nature has also inspired me to begin my own shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignerCottage?ref=ss_profile

Here are few examples of my work. I am constantly adding new items to my shop so please keep coming back








posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Recent News

Blog Archive


Recent Comments